It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 11th International Conference on Relativistic Effects in Heavy-Element Chemistry and Physics (REHE-2014) that will take place at the romantic Smolenice Castle near Bratislava, Slovakia, September 20-24, 2014.
- Registration opens: March 15, 2014
- The deadline for earlier registration was extended until May 31 2014
- Registration closes: June 30, 2014
- Deadline for abstract submission (lectures and posters): June 30, 2014
- Regular participant: 350 EUR (Early registration)
- Regular participant: 400 EUR (After May 31, 2014)
- Accompanying person: 250 EUR (Early registration)
- Accompanying person: 300 EUR (After May 31, 2014)
- All payments have to be done before the corresponding registration deadline.
Registration fee includes accommodation in the castle and meals during the conference, welcome reception and banquet, coffee breaks, the attendance at all conference events, excursion, a copy of the book of abstracts and a conference flyer with the program overview.
Most participants will be accommodated in double/triple rooms. A limited number of single rooms is reserved mainly for invited speakers. Since the limitations of the conference venue (size of the conference hall in the castle and available accommodation) the number of participants is limited to 90 people. The rule “first come first served” will be applied.